Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sgraffiti:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sgraffiti" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- sgraffiti: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- sgraffiti: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- sgraffiti: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- sgraffiti: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- sgraffiti: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See sgraffito for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (sgraffito)
▸ noun: a ceramic or mural decoration made by scratching off a surface layer to reveal the ground
▸ Also see sgraffito
Additional searches for sgraffiti...
Search completed in 0.075 seconds.