Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sekes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sekes" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- sekes: Wordnik [home, info]
- Sekes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Sekes: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- sekes: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Sekes: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- sekes: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Sekes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (sekes)|
(n.) A place in a pagan temple in which the images of the deities were inclosed.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for sekes...
Search completed in 0.883 seconds.