|Did this word (sea_perch) satisfy your request (uss dace (ss-247))? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sea perch:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sea perch" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- sea perch: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- sea perch: Wordnik [home, info]
- Sea perch: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Sea perch: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Sea perch: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- sea perch: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- sea perch: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- sea perch: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (sea perch)|
() The European bass (Roccus, / Labrax, lupus); -- called also sea dace.
() The cunner.
() The name is applied also to other species of fishes.
() The sea bass.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for sea perch...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.