Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word scanted:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "scanted" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- scanted: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- scanted: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- scanted: Wordnik [home, info]
- scanted: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Scanted: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Scanted: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- scanted: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- scanted: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- scanted: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Scanted: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See scant for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (scant)
▸ verb: limit in quality or quantity
▸ verb: work hastily or carelessly; deal with inadequately and superficially
▸ verb: supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
▸ Also see scant
Additional searches for scanted...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.