Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word scansores:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "scansores" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- scansores: Wordnik [home, info]
- scansores: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Scansores, scansores: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Scansores: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- scansores: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Scansores: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- scansores: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Scansores: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- scansores: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (scansores)|
(n. pl.) An artifical group of birds formerly regarded as an order. They are distributed among several orders by modern ornithologists.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for scansores...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.