Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word savvied:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "savvied" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- savvied: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- savvied: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- savvied: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- savvied: Wiktionary [home, info]
- savvied: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- savvied: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- savvied: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- savvied: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See savvy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (savvy)
▸ noun: the cognitive condition of someone who understands
▸ verb: get the meaning of something
▸ Also see savvy
Additional searches for savvied...
Search completed in 0.025 seconds.