Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sailfishes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sailfishes" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- sailfishes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- sailfishes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- sailfishes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- sailfishes: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- sailfishes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- sailfishes: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See sailfish for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (sailfish)
▸ noun: large pelagic game fish having an elongated upper jaw and long sail-like dorsal fin
▸ noun: a saltwater fish with lean flesh
▸ Also see sailfish
Additional searches for sailfishes...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.