Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word saguaros:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "saguaros" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- saguaros: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- saguaros: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Saguaros, saguaros: Wordnik [home, info]
- saguaros: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Saguaros: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- saguaros: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- saguaros: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- saguaros: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See saguaro for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (saguaro)
▸ noun: extremely large treelike cactus of desert regions of southwestern United States having a thick columnar sparsely branched trunk bearing white flowers and edible red pulpy fruit
▸ Also see saguaro
Additional searches for saguaros...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.