Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word rumbustiously:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "rumbustiously" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- rumbustiously: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- rumbustiously: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- rumbustiously: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- rumbustiously: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- rumbustiously: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See rumbustious for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (rumbustious)
▸ adjective: noisy and lacking in restraint or discipline
("Beneath the rumbustious surface of his paintings is sympathy for the vulnerability of ordinary human beings"
▸ Also see rumbustious
Additional searches for rumbustiously...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.