Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word rubbernecked:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "rubbernecked" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- rubbernecked: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- rubbernecked: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- rubbernecked: Wiktionary [home, info]
- rubbernecked: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- rubbernecked: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See rubberneck for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (rubberneck)
▸ noun: a person who stares inquisitively
▸ noun: a tourist who is visiting sights of interest
▸ verb: strain to watch; stare curiously
("The cars slowed down and the drivers rubbernecked after the accident"
▸ Also see rubberneck
Additional searches for rubbernecked...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.