Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ringbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ringbird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- ringbird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Ringbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ringbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- ringbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Ringbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- ringbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Ringbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- ringbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (ringbird)|
(n.) The reed bunting. It has a collar of white feathers. Called also ring bunting.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for ringbird...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.