Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word rewiring:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "rewiring" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- rewiring: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- rewiring: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Rewiring, rewiring: Wordnik [home, info]
- rewiring: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- rewiring: Wiktionary [home, info]
- rewiring: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Rewiring: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- rewiring: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See rewire for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (rewire)
▸ verb: provide with new wiring
("The university rewired the dormitories when most students brought computers and television sets"
▸ Also see rewire
Additional searches for rewiring...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.