Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word rewired:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "rewired" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- rewired: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- rewired: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Rewired, rewired: Wordnik [home, info]
- rewired: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- rewired: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Rewired: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- rewired: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See rewire for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (rewire)
▸ verb: provide with new wiring
("The university rewired the dormitories when most students brought computers and television sets"
▸ Also see rewire