Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word repousse:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "repousse" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- repousse: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- repousse: Wordnik [home, info]
- repousse: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- Repouss'e, repousse: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Repousse: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Repousse: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Repousse: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- Repousse: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- repousse: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Quick definitions (repousse)|
(a.) Formed in relief, as a pattern on metal.
(a.) Ornamented with patterns in relief made by pressing or hammering on the reverse side; -- said of thin metal, or of a vessel made of thin metal.
(n.) Repousse work.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)