Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word relocates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "relocates" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- relocates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- relocates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Relocates, relocates: Wordnik [home, info]
- relocates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- relocates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- relocates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- relocates: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- relocates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- relocates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- relocates: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See relocate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (relocate)
▸ verb: move or establish in a new location
("We had to relocate the office because the rent was too high"
▸ verb: become established in a new location
("Our company relocated to the Midwest"
▸ Also see relocate
Additional searches for relocates...
Search completed in 0.043 seconds.