Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word relbun:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "relbun" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- relbun: Wordnik [home, info]
- Relbun, relbun: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Relbun: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- relbun: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Relbun: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- relbun: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Relbun: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- relbun: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (relbun)|
(n.) The roots of the Chilian plant Calceolaria arachnoidea, -- used for dyeing crimson.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)