Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word regrowing:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "regrowing" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- regrowing: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- regrowing: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- regrowing: Wordnik [home, info]
- regrowing: Wiktionary [home, info]
- regrowing: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See regrow for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (regrow)
▸ verb: grow anew or continue growth after an injury or interruption
("Parts of the trunk of this tree can regrow"
▸ Also see regrow
Additional searches for regrowing...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.