Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word regains:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "regains" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- regains: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- regains: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Regains, regains: Wordnik [home, info]
- regains: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- regains: Wiktionary [home, info]
- regains: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- regains: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- regains: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- regains: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- regains: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See regain for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (regain)
▸ verb: come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost
▸ verb: get or find back; recover the use of
("She regained control of herself"
▸ Also see regain
Additional searches for regains...
Search completed in 0.043 seconds.