Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word refractively:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "refractively" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- refractively: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- refractively: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- refractively: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- refractively: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- refractively: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- refractively: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- refractively: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See refractive for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (refractive)
▸ adjective: of or relating to or capable of refraction
("The refractive characteristics of the eye"
▸ adjective: capable of changing the direction (of a light or sound wave)
▸ Also see refractive
Additional searches for refractively...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.