Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word refind:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "refind" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- refind: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- refind: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- refin'd, refind: Wordnik [home, info]
- Refind: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Refind: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- refind: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Refind: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- refind: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Refind: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (refind)|
(v. t.) To find again; to get or experience again.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)