Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word reenacts:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "reenacts" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- reenacts: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Reenacts, reenacts: Wordnik [home, info]
- reenacts: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- reenacts: Wiktionary [home, info]
- reenacts: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- reenacts: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- reenacts: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- reenacts: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See reenact for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (reenact)
▸ verb: enact again
("Congress reenacted the law"
▸ verb: enact or perform again
("They reenacted the battle of Princeton"
▸ verb: act out; represent or perform as if in a play
("She reenacted what had happened earlier that day"
▸ Also see reenact