Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word reemerge:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "reemerge" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- reemerge: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Reemerge, reemerge: Wordnik [home, info]
- reemerge: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Reemerge: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Reemerge: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Reemerge: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- reemerge: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Reemerge: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (reemerge)|
(v. i.) To emerge again.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)