Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word redressed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "redressed" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- redressed: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- redressed: Wordnik [home, info]
- redressed: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- redressed: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- redressed: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Redressed: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- redressed: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- redressed: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- redressed: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See redress for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (redress)
▸ noun: act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
▸ noun: a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
▸ verb: make reparations or amends for
▸ Also see redress
Additional searches for redressed...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.