Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word redounded:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "redounded" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- redounded: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- redounded: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- redounded: Wordnik [home, info]
- redounded: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Redounded, redounded: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Redounded: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Redounded: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- redounded: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- redounded: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- redounded: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See redound for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (redound)
▸ verb: be deflected
("His actions redound on his parents"
▸ verb: be excessive in quantity
▸ verb: have an effect for good or ill
("Her efforts will redound to the general good"
▸ verb: be added
("Everything he does redounds to himself"
▸ Also see redound