Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word recrudescing:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "recrudescing" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- recrudescing: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- recrudescing: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- recrudescing: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Recrudescing: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- recrudescing: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See recrudesce for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (recrudesce)
▸ verb: become raw or open
("Such boils tend to recrudesce"
▸ verb: happen
("These political movements recrudesce from time to time"
▸ Also see recrudesce
Additional searches for recrudescing...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.