Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word reconstructs:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "reconstructs" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- reconstructs: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- reconstructs: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- reconstructs: Wordnik [home, info]
- reconstructs: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- reconstructs: Wiktionary [home, info]
- reconstructs: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- reconstructs: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Reconstructs: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- reconstructs: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- reconstructs: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See reconstruct for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (reconstruct)
▸ verb: reassemble mentally
("Reconstruct the events of 20 years ago"
▸ verb: cause somebody to adapt or reform socially or politically
▸ verb: return to its original or usable and functioning condition
▸ verb: build again
▸ verb: do over, as of (part of) a house
▸ Also see reconstruct
Additional searches for reconstructs...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.