Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word recommittal:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "recommittal" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- recommittal: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
- recommittal: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- recommittal: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- recommittal: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Recommittal: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Recommittal: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- recommittal: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- recommittal: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- recommittal: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See recommit for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (recommit)
▸ verb: commit again
("It was recommitted into her custody"
▸ verb: commit once again, as of a crime
▸ verb: send back to a committee
("The bill was recommitted three times in the House"
▸ Also see recommit
▸ Words similar to recommittal