Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word recommits:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "recommits" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- recommits: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
- recommits: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- recommits: Wordnik [home, info]
- recommits: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- recommits: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- recommits: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See recommit for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (recommit)
▸ verb: commit again
("It was recommitted into her custody"
▸ verb: commit once again, as of a crime
▸ verb: send back to a committee
("The bill was recommitted three times in the House"
▸ Also see recommit