Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word rearms:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "rearms" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- rearms: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- rearms: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- rearms: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- rearms: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- rearms: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See rearm for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (rearm)
▸ verb: arm again
("After the war, the defeated country was not rearmed by the victors"
▸ verb: arm anew
("After the war, the defeated country was not allowed to rearm"
▸ Also see rearm
▸ Words similar to rearms