Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
List phrases that spell out reak
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word reak:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "reak" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- Reak: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Reak: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- reak: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Reak: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- reak: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- reak: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Reak: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Reak: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (reak)|
(n.) A prank.
(n.) A rush.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to reak