Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word rattier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "rattier" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- rattier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- rattier: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- rattier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Rattier: Wordnik [home, info]
- rattier: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- rattier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- rattier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- rattier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See ratty for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (ratty)
▸ adjective: showing signs of wear and tear
("A ratty old overcoat"
▸ Also see ratty
Additional searches for rattier...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.