Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word queenliest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "queenliest" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- queenliest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- queenliest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- queenliest: Wordnik [home, info]
- queenliest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- queenliest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- queenliest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See queenly for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (queenly)
▸ adjective: having the rank of or resembling or befitting a queen
▸ Also see queenly
Additional searches for queenliest...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.