Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word qua-bird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "qua-bird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- qua-bird: Wordnik [home, info]
- qua-bird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Qua-bird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- qua-bird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Qua-bird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- qua-bird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Qua-bird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- qua-bird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (qua-bird)|
(n.) The American night heron. See under Night.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)