Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word punkahs:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "punkahs" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- punkahs: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- punkahs: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- punkahs: Wordnik [home, info]
- punkahs: Wiktionary [home, info]
- punkahs: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- punkahs: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See punkah for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (punkah)
▸ noun: a large fan consisting of a frame covered with canvas that is suspended from the ceiling; used in India for circulating air in a room
▸ Also see punkah
Additional searches for punkahs...
Search completed in 0.026 seconds.