Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word protamin:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "protamin" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- protamin: Wordnik [home, info]
- Protamin, protamin: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Protamin: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- protamin: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Protamin: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- protamin: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Protamin: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- protamin: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (protamin)|
(n.) An amorphous nitrogenous substance found in the spermatic fluid of salmon. It is soluble in water, which an alkaline reaction, and unites with acids and metallic bases.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)