Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word prosiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "prosiest" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- prosiest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- prosiest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Prosiest, prosiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- prosiest: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- prosiest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- prosiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- prosiest: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See prosy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (prosy)
▸ adjective: lacking wit or imagination
▸ Also see prosy
Additional searches for prosiest...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.