Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word procatarctic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "procatarctic" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- procatarctic: Wordnik [home, info]
- Procatarctic, procatarctic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Procatarctic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- procatarctic: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Procatarctic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- procatarctic: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- procatarctic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Procatarctic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- procatarctic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (procatarctic)|
(a.) Beginning; predisposing; exciting; initial.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for procatarctic...
Search completed in 0.05 seconds.