Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word preheater:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "preheater" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- preheater: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- preheater: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- preheater: Wordnik [home, info]
- preheater: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Preheater: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- preheater: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- preheater: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Tech (1 matching dictionary)
- Preheater: Glossary of Energy Terms [home, info]
(Note: See preheat for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (preheat)
▸ verb: heat beforehand
("Preheat the oven!"
▸ Also see preheat
Additional searches for preheater...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.