Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word preappoint:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "preappoint" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- preappoint: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- preappoint: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Preappoint, preappoint: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Preappoint: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- preappoint: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Preappoint: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- preappoint: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Preappoint: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (preappoint)|
(v. t.) To appoint previously, or beforehand.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to preappoint