Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word poleaxing:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "poleaxing" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- poleaxing: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- poleaxing: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- poleaxing: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- poleaxing: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- poleaxing: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- poleaxing: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See poleax for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (poleax)
▸ noun: a battle ax used in the Middle Ages; a long handled ax and a pick
▸ noun: an ax used to slaughter cattle; has a hammer opposite the blade
▸ verb: fell with or as if with a poleax
▸ Also see poleax
Additional searches for poleaxing...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.