Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word poebird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "poebird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- poebird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Poebird, poebird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Poebird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- poebird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Poebird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- poebird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Poebird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- poebird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (poebird)|
(n.) The parson bird.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for poebird...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.