Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word pimas:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "pimas" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Pimas: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Pimas: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Pimas: Wordnik [home, info]
- Pimas: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Pimas: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Pimas: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- Pimas: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- Pimas: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- PIMAS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
(Note: See pima for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (Pima)
▸ noun: the Uto-Aztecan language spoken by the Pima people
▸ noun: a member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico
▸ Also see pima
Additional searches for pimas...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.