Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word phycochrome:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "phycochrome" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- phycochrome: Wordnik [home, info]
- Phycochrome, phycochrome: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Phycochrome: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- phycochrome: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Phycochrome: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- phycochrome: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Phycochrome: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- phycochrome: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (phycochrome)|
(n.) A bluish green coloring matter of certain algae.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for phycochrome...
Search completed in 0.046 seconds.