Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word periodontally:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "periodontally" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- periodontally: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- periodontally: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- periodontally: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- periodontally: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- periodontally: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- periodontally: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See periodontal for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (periodontal)
▸ adjective: of or relating to or involving or practicing periodontics
▸ Also see periodontal
Additional searches for periodontally...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.