Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word penible:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "penible" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- penible: Wordnik [home, info]
- Penible: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Penible: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- penible: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Penible, pénible: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- penible: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Penible: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (penible)|
(a.) Painstaking; assidous.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
This is a OneLook Word of the Day, which means it might be in the news.
Additional searches for penible...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.