Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word paternalist:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "paternalist" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- paternalist: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- paternalist: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- paternalist: Wordnik [home, info]
- paternalist: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- paternalist: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Paternalist: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- paternalist: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- paternalist: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- paternalist: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See paternalism for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (paternalism)
▸ noun: the attitude (of a person or a government) that subordinates should be controlled in a fatherly way for their own good
▸ Also see paternalism
Additional searches for paternalist...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.