Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word oxbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "oxbird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- Oxbird, oxbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Oxbird: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Oxbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- oxbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Oxbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- oxbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Oxbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- oxbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (oxbird)|
(n.) The dunlin.
(n.) The sanderling.
(n.) An African weaver bird (Textor alector).
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to oxbird