Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word oversupplying:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "oversupplying" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- oversupplying: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- oversupplying: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- oversupplying: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- oversupplying: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- oversupplying: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See oversupply for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (oversupply)
▸ noun: the quality of being so overabundant that prices fall
▸ verb: supply with an excess of
▸ Also see oversupply
Additional searches for oversupplying...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.