Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word overleaping:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "overleaping" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- overleaping: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- overleaping: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- overleaping: Wordnik [home, info]
- overleaping: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- overleaping: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See overleap for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (overleap)
▸ verb: defeat (oneself) by going too far
▸ verb: jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
▸ verb: leave undone or leave out
▸ Also see overleap
Additional searches for overleaping...
Search completed in 0.054 seconds.