Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word overexposed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "overexposed" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- overexposed: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- overexposed: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Overexposed, overexposed: Wordnik [home, info]
- overexposed: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- overexposed: Wiktionary [home, info]
- overexposed: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- overexposed: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- overexposed: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Overexposed: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See overexpose for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (overexpose)
▸ verb: expose excessively
("As a child, I was overexposed to French movies"
▸ verb: expose to too much light
("The photographic film was overexposed and there is no image"
▸ Also see overexpose
Additional searches for overexposed...
Search completed in 0.029 seconds.